Indrani began her spiritual journey early in life at the age of fifteen. Being inquisitive, she began searching for answers to her countless questions within the realm of religion. She began practicing chanting, yoga and breath work, which developed her understanding of mantras and vibrations. These invaluable skills continue to be a part of her daily work up to this day.
Indrani has spent most of her life in India and the Middle East where she was able to build a knowledge base comprised of the modern education system and various spiritual teachings. With time and dedication, she found her true life’s mission. She has conducted and facilitated numerous Personality Enhancement, Self Development and Awareness Workshops over the years. With so much experience and knowledge, she is grateful to be the channel the universe has chosen to facilitate and coach those navigating through their own spiritual journeys.
Indrani’s skills and experience include:
- Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapist (EKAA)
- Trans-Personal Regression Therapist (TASSO Institute, Holland)
- Theta Healing Practitioner
- Life Between Lives Hypnotherapist (The Newton Institute, USA)
- Certified in Gastric Mind Banding
- Certified in Organizational Constellation & Energy Work
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Emotional Empowerment Technique
- Cell Regeneration & Breath Work
Join Indrani’s Upcoming Workshops:
One event on Wednesday, September 26, 2018 at 6:30pm
One event on Wednesday, October 3, 2018 at 6:30pm