This intensive 7-day course, is the first level of the two NLP accredited courses that lead to the award of a license and certificate issued by the Society of NLP™, signed personally by Dr. Richard Bandler, the original creator and co-founder of NLP, as well as by John LaValle, the President of the Society, as well as Dr. Leila and Phil Edwards, as Licensed Trainers for the Society.
NLP skills enable you to accelerate achievement and success, using powerful techniques involving psychology and physiology. You’ll learn how to apply tools such as ‘Time-lining’ and ‘Strategy Detection’ as technologies for influencing others, communicating more effectively and enabling positive personal and professional change.
NLP shows you how to change your own ‘programming’ for the better by creating positive and improved responses. NLP enables you to break old patterns of negative conditioning and access creative internal resources using posture and body language, breathing patterns, communication skills and many other dynamic exercises. Its applications range from education, accelerated learning and creative processes, to enhancing health and well-being.
NLP is also used widely in business development and in the corporate environment to improve productivity and performance. Many of the world’s most successful and forward-thinking organisations use NLP to gain competitive advantage in sales and marketing, public relations, recruitment and HR, customer service, team-building, change management, creative problem-solving, presentation and negotiation skills, executive coaching, and leadership programmes.
NLP courses use an accelerated learning format that enables participants to complete the course with practical skills to apply immediately, and by continued application, to assimilate and develop their learning for an ongoing return on investment.
The NLP Practitioner Curriculum – The Society of Neuro-Linguistic Programming™ Practitioner Level Certification Skills
The specific knowledge, skills, and techniques that you will learn how to use on the course:
1). Behavioral integration of the basic presuppositions of NLP™. The basic presuppositions are:
– The ability to change the process by which we experience reality is more often valuable than changing the content of our experience of reality.
– The meaning of your communication is the response you get.
– All distinctions human beings are able to make concerning our environment and our behavior can be usefully represented through the visual, auditory, kinesthetic, olfactory, and gustatory senses.
– The resources an individual needs to effect a change are already within them.
– The map is not the territory.
– The positive worth of the individual is held constant, while the value and appropriateness of the internal and/or external behavior is questioned.
– There is a positive intention motivating every behavior; and a context in which every behavior has value.
– Feedback vs. Failure – All results and behaviors are achievements, whether they are desired results for a given task/context or not.
2). Rapport Establishment & Maintenance
3). Verbal & Nonverbal Pacing & Leading
4). Verbal and Nonverbal Elicitation of Responses
5). Calibrating through Sensory Experience
6). Representational Systems (Sensory Predicates and Accessing Cues)
7). Milton Model, Meta Model
8). Elicitation of Well-Formed Goals, Direction, and Present State
9). Overlapping and Translating Representational Systems
10). Eliciting, Installing & Utilizing Anchors in all sensory systems
11). Ability To Shift Consciousness
12). Submodalities (utilizing including Timelines, Belief Change, Swish Patterns, etc.)
13). Omni Directional Chunking
14). Accessing and Building Resources
15). Content & Context Reframing
16). Creating & Utilizing Metaphors
17). Strategy Detection, Elicitation, Utilization, And Installation
18). Demonstration of Flexibility of Behavior and Attitude
©1997 Richard Bandler
The programme can be taken as a free-standing course as well as being one of the compulsory elements of the full Licensed Coach programme. This course is a pre-requisite to the Master Practitioner Level.
Standard course fee is AED 7,950, reduced to AED 7,450 for Early Bird rate (two weeks in advance).
Want us to save you a spot? Fill in your details and we will save a seat for you.