Join us for coffee and meet this incredible woman who can facilitate the changes you are seeking in your life!
Antonia Maxwell, discuss the Angelic Realm and how we can access it for guidance and healing. She introduces you to “Octahedron” of Light (our Cosmic Womb), which we can access to increase our level of conciousness and obtain a better understanding of who we are.
Let’s come together and share experiences, that may enable us to grow and laugh together.
About Antonia Maxwell:
Born in Argentina, Antonia spend a greater part of her childhood travelling around the world. She has lived in Spain, London, Indonesia and now shuffles between New York, Spain & Dubai. She began
her spiritual path at fourteen years old after being struck by lightning. She facilitates Soul Readings & Progression of the Year sessions.
Soul reading gets you in deep contact with who you are, where you come from, and where you are going. It reconnects you with your real self. It helps bring back the original programming you had before coming to earth, as well as enables you to discover your potential and mission in this lifetime.
Her spiritual learnings came from:
*Pendulum. Radiestesia (Pierre Bagnis) 1972/1974.
* School of Mysteries – Mexico DF. (Marla) 1974 (three months intensive training)
* Silva´s Mental Control – Ibiza (Mora) 1986
* The Quartz Crystal Kingdom – (Doaba (India), Savitry Brouecker, Diego Nabot) 1987/1989 (five intensive courses)
* Palitana – “Soul Reading legacy” (Indian monks) 1989
* Reiki III Degree – Oshuis School (Cristina Aceves, Carmen Larríñaga. Savitry Brouecker) 1992/1995
* Human Design – Ibiza (Ra Uru Hu) 1994
* Unitary Science School – Ibiza
* Mâitrise du Gestion des Énergies – (Appel Guery)2012/2013
Want us to save you a spot? Fill in your details and we will save a seat for you.
Join us for coffee and meet this incredible woman who can facilitate the changes you are seeking in your life! Antonia Maxwell, discuss the…Readmore 306, Icon Tower Barsha Heights [Tecom], Dubai, UAE Next to Byblos Hotel, Tecom. 2 mins walk from Dubai Internet City Metro