One event on Monday, May 15, 2017 at 5:30pm
One event on Monday, May 15, 2017 at 6:30pm
One event on Monday, May 15, 2017 at 7:00pm
The workshop will enable you to understand the structure behind “Engineering of Communication.”
NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) involves the study of human excellence, demonstrating how to communicate well, and influence others. It incorporates tools and techniques to make messages more effective and persuasive.
Some of the topics the workshop will cover are:
1. The key principles of NLP
2. Our past: Understanding the effect of our beliefs and past experiences on communication
3. Our senses: Understanding how to incorporate all of the senses in communication
4. How the brain works
5. How the mind works
6. Building rapport
7. How emotions are derived through motion
8. How to strengthen relationships and build trust
When you are able to clearly communicate what you desire, you are able to make anything you want happen!
Please note: Pre-registration is required
Want us to save you a spot? Fill in your details and we will save a seat for you.