One event on Friday, June 16, 2017 at 3:00pm
One event on Saturday, July 15, 2017 at 5:00pm
In our lives, we have many different kinds of relationships with our family, our friends, our teachers and our neighbours. A romantic relationship is somewhat different from other relationships. It can be beautiful, fun and fulfilling, but it can also be stressful or complicated.
No one has ever given us a manual on how to maintain the relationships in our lives. We learn through trial and error, from observing others and from the advice given to us by others. Every being we are in a relationship with, is different from the next, therefore our methods of dealing with them and communicating with them may not be the same.
This NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) based workshop will present you with a wide range of communication principles, insights and strategies for engaging with others in a more fruitful way.
You will learn how to:
– Develop strong connections with your partner
– Improve family relationship (with your partner, children or parents)
– Transform the quality of the relationship you have with yourself
– Address any existing self-esteem issues and your ability to attract and keep a partner
– Enhance your ability to listen, acknowledge, and resolve conflicts in an effective, healthy way
– Fully recognize and understand the factors that influence relationship breakdowns
Are you ready to create better, healthier and more fulfilling relationships? Register Now!
Please note: Pre-registration is required
Want us to save you a spot? Fill in your details and we will save a seat for you.