In this 2-hour workshop, Iram teaches participants how to have a healthy relationship with their children. This includes:
– How to communicate with them effectively
– How to discipline them in a positive way
– How to get them to do the things you would like them to
– Understanding the child mind and how it works
– Why children behave the way they do
– How to manage the emotional, mental and physical wellbeing of a child
Over the past several years, Iram has worked with children extensively. She brings a different perspective on how parents can mentor and manage their children in a profound ways.
Want us to save you a spot? Fill in your details and we will save a seat for you.