In this meditation, Antonia Maxwell, will take participants on a journey to change old toxic beliefs and emotions that have been inherited from the family. Through this meditation, participants learn how to heal themselves, forgive and experience a healthy and happy family life.
About Antonia Maxwell:
Born in Argentina, Antonia spend a greater part of her childhood traveling around the world. She has lived in Spain, London, Indonesia and now shuffles between New York, Spain & Dubai. She began her spiritual path at fourteen years old after being struck by lightning. She facilitates Soul Readings & Progression of the Year sessions.
Soul reading gets you in deep contact with who you are, where you come from, and where you are going. It reconnects you with your real self. It helps bring back the original programming you had before coming to earth, as well as enables you to discover your potential and mission in this lifetime.
Her spiritual learnings came from:
*Pendulum. Radiestesia (Pierre Bagnis) 1972/1974.
* School of Mysteries – Mexico DF. (Marla) 1974 (three months intensive training)
* Silva´s Mental Control – Ibiza (Mora) 1986
* The Quartz Crystal Kingdom – (Doaba (India), Savitry Brouecker, Diego Nabot) 1987/1989 (five intensive courses)
* Palitana – “Soul Reading legacy” (Indian monks) 1989
* Reiki III Degree – Oshuis School (Cristina Aceves, Carmen Larríñaga. Savitry Brouecker) 1992/1995
* Human Design – Ibiza (Ra Uru Hu) 1994
* Unitary Science School – Ibiza
* Mâitrise du Gestion des Énergies – (Appel Guery)2012/2013
Tools used in a Soul Reading session are: Quartz Crystal, Mandalas & Key Cards.
Please Note: Due to limited seating, we request you to pre-register in order to secure your spot.
Want us to save you a spot? Fill in your details and we will save a seat for you.
In this meditation, Antonia Maxwell, will take participants on a journey to change old toxic beliefs and emotions that have been inherited from the…Readmore 306, Icon Tower Barsha Heights [Tecom], Dubai, UAE Next to Byblos Hotel, Tecom. 2 mins walk from Dubai Internet City Metro