One event on Saturday, June 17, 2017 at 10:00am
One event on Friday, July 21, 2017 at 10:00am
One event on Friday, August 11, 2017 at 10:00am
One event on Saturday, October 7, 2017 at 10:00am
One event on Sunday, October 29, 2017 at 10:00am
One event on Friday, November 24, 2017 at 10:00am
One event on Friday, December 8, 2017 at 10:00am
One event on Friday, February 2, 2018 at 10:00am
One event on Friday, March 2, 2018 at 10:00am
One event on Friday, April 6, 2018 at 10:00am
This Introduction to NLP is the discovery of what lies within – uncovering the full potential of the mind and body.
Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) is a unique approach to communication, personal development, and therapy. It is a method of changing brain behaviour (“neuro”) utilizing an individual’s speech and language patterns (“linguistic”) and other types of communication to allow a person to “recode” the way their brain responds to their environment (“programming”) and manifest new and better behaviours.
This one day Introduction to NLP gives you the opportunity to see and feel for yourself the benefits and power of NLP, and why it has been so effective in empowering so many people around the world in their personal and working lives.
How Can you benefit from NLP?
– Overcome your self-limitations
– Form rapport and communicate more effectively
– Develop your Intuition and understand how other people are thinking
– Become more persuasive and influential
– Find powerful and positive resources within you
– Take control of your state; choose the state you wish to be in at any time
– Deal effectively with stress and anxiety
– Set and achieve your goals
Please note: Pre-registration is required
Want us to save you a spot? Fill in your details and we will save a seat for you.