Mantras and Sholkas are like medicine for the soul.
Mantra Chanting brings calmness and peace to your body, mind and emotions. The facilitator will chant various mantras and shlokas (verses) in Sanskrit, which the practitioners will listen to and repeat. Mantras are ancient words, scripts, or short verses which come from the Vedas. They are powerful when chanted correctly, with an intention and purpose.
When we select a word or series of words to repeat in the form of a mantra, we are affirming it to ourselves and allowing its meaning to seep below the surface, into our subconscious, helping to shift our negative habits and patterns into positive ones.
Sanskrit is considered by some linguists to be the “perfect language,” as its correct pronunciation evokes a unique vibration in the Universe, placing into motion whatever you are trying to manifest through your mantra.
Translation: The sound of the universe. It’s the first, original vibration, representing the birth, death and re-birth process.
Modern adaptation: Chanting the sound OM brings us into harmonic resonance with the universe
The benefits are:
• Brings peace and calmness to the body, mind and emotions
• Brings more awareness and alertness of your thoughts
• Taps into the divine, bringing grace and blessings to one’s life
• Helps to remove any obstacles in one’s path
• Helps to relief stress, tension, anxiety
• Brings an opportunity for inner growth and exploration
Please note: Pre-registration is required
Want us to save you a spot? Fill in your details and we will save a seat for you.