An event every 4 weeks that begins at 7:30pm on Saturday, repeating until Saturday, November 12, 2016
This active meditation uses deep, rapid breathing and body movement to open and bring awareness, vitality and silence to each of the seven chakras and into your life.
The meditation is best done on an empty stomach.
Music and bells support the process and signal the beginning of each stage. The meditation is to be done with its specific OSHO Chakra Breathing Meditation music, which indicates and energetically supports the different stages.
* All chakras lie deep within, rather than on the surface of the body. The following “map” is used to indicate their approximate locations:
1. base chakra: the sex center, lower pelvis
2. sacral chakra: just below the navel
3. solar plexus chakra: above the navel, below the breastbone
4. heart chakra: the middle of the chest
5. throat chakra: the throat
6. third eye chakra: between the eyebrows
7. crown chakra: top of the head
Join Varun as you learn to be a witness to whatever is happening within, without judgement.
Varun Simba Kapur defines himself as a passionate rebel. A lover of life and natures gifts, he has developed an intricate connection with Pachamama (Planet Earth). Simba’s mission is to help people connect with themselves and in turn with our planetary intelligence & energies.
As a rebel, he has always questioned the status quo and has traveled to over 45 countries interacting with fellow travelers, mystics and gurus asking difficult questions and indulging in practices that have taken him to the depths of his being and beyond.
Having grown up in Dubai, he understands the challenges the local community faces. His interactive and mindful sessions are designed to remind his clients to connect with their truth and live a life free of judgement, fear and greed. Simba invites you to embrace your true calling and be the love that you are.
Want us to save you a spot? Fill in your details and we will save a seat for you.