Pre-requisite: Reiki First Degree (Level 1) & Reiki Second Degree (Level 2)
Reiki Healing (pronounced Ray Key) is a combination of two Japanese words rei and ki meaning universal life force energy. Reiki Healing is an ancient laying-on of hands healing technique that channels Universal Life Force Energy to heal, restore and balance the subtle energy systems within our body.
Reiki Healing is performed to resolve energetic blockages and imbalances on the emotional, mental and physical level bring us into a state of deep harmony and inner peace.
Reiki Healing can be conducted to resolve the following:
– Physical Aches & Pains
– Emotional Traumas
– Relationship Healing
– Chakra Balancing
– Distant Healing
– Space Clearing/Healing – Creating Sacred Space
– Stress Management
– Concentration & Memory
This Masters Level Course will cover:
Day 1: 10am – 6.00pm
1. Review of Reiki Level 1 & 2
2. What does it mean to be a Reiki Master?
3. What are the responsibilities of a Reiki Master?
4.Treating Chronic Ailments with Reiki
Day 2: 10am – 6pm
1. Your Master level attunement
2. Learn the Master level symbol, its meaning and usage
3. Learn how to attune others
4. Practicing of attunements
– Pre-registration is required
– It is highly recommended that students be vegetarian 24 hours prior to the start of the class and during the class
Important to Note: All courses above AED 3300/- Requires pre-payment of 25% of the total investment. For same day payment without any deposit, an additional fee of AED 50/- will be applicable. Online Payment Options are available at your convenience.
Want us to save you a spot? Fill in your details and we will save a seat for you.
Pre-requisite: Reiki First Degree (Level 1) & Reiki Second Degree (Level 2) Reiki Healing (pronounced Ray Key) is a combination of two Japanese words rei and ki meaning universal…Readmore 306, Icon Tower Barsha Heights [Tecom], Dubai, UAE Next to Byblos Hotel, Tecom. 2 mins walk from Dubai Internet City Metro