One event on Friday, March 24, 2017 at 11:00am
One event on Saturday, March 25, 2017 at 11:00am
One event on Thursday, April 20, 2017 at 6:00pm
One event on Friday, April 21, 2017 at 11:00am
One event on Saturday, April 22, 2017 at 11:00am
Pre-requisite: Reiki First Degree (Level 1) & Reiki Second Degree (Level 2)
Reiki Healing (pronounced Ray Key) is a combination of two Japanese words rei and ki meaning universal life force energy. Reiki Healing is an ancient laying-on of hands healing technique that channels Universal Life Force Energy to heal, restore and balance the subtle energy systems within our body.
Reiki Healing is performed to resolve energetic blockages and imbalances on the emotional, mental and physical level bring us into a state of deep harmony and inner peace.
Reiki Healing can be conducted to resolve the following:
– Physical Aches & Pains
– Emotional Traumas
– Relationship Healing
– Chakra Balancing
– Distant Healing
– Space Clearing/Healing – Creating Sacred Space
– Stress Management
– Concentration & Memory
This Masters Level Course will cover:
Day 1: 6pm – 9pm
1. Review of Reiki Level 1 & 2
2. What does it mean to be a Reiki Master?
3. What are the responsibilities of a Reiki Master?
Day 2: 11am – 5pm
1. Treating Chronic Ailments with Reiki
Day 3: 11am – 5pm
1. Your Master level attunement
2. Learn the Master level symbol, its meaning and usage
3. Learn how to attune others
4. Practicing of attunements
– Pre-registration is required
– It is highly recommended that students be vegetarian 24 hours prior to the start of the class and during the class
Want us to save you a spot? Fill in your details and we will save a seat for you.