One event on Wednesday, February 22, 2017 at 5:45pm
One event on Sunday, March 5, 2017 at 5:45pm
One event on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 at 5:45pm
Did you know that 80% of the interaction in your relationships is influenced by the stars and the rest only 20 % depends on your character and upbringing?
Come and learn how it affects you, so next time, before making any major decisions related to your relationship, you might want to consult with an astrologer first.
Please note: Pre-registration is required
Want us to save you a spot? Fill in your details and we will save a seat for you.