One event on Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at 11:00am
Our chakras must be in balance and aligned with each other. When our chakras (or any aspect of our energy system) are out of balance, it can have a profound impact on our physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual health. When they are out of balance/alignment, both our bodies and our lives are likely to be out of balance as well. We may find that we are more prone to illness or that our lives are unhappy, unsatisfying, or chaotic.
Here is a brief description of what our chakras represent:
1. Root Chakra — Represents our foundation & survival issues such as financial independence, money and food
2. Sacral Chakra — Our connection and ability to accept others and new experiences
3. Solar Plexus Chakra — Represents our self-worth, self-confidence & self-esteem
4. Heart Chakra — Our ability to love and experience joy
5. Throat Chakra — Our ability to communicate
6. Third Eye Chakra — Our ability to focus on and see the big picture, make decisions, connect to our intuition
7. Crown Chakra — The highest chakra represents our ability to be fully connected spiritually.
This workshop will teach you all you need to know about the chakras as well as various ways to balance it.
Please note: Pre-registration is required
Want us to save you a spot? Fill in your details and we will save a seat for you.