Workshop: Healing Your Inner Child
Date: Sunday, April 7, 2019
Time: 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Cost: AED 500
We nurture our creativity when we release our inner child. Let it run and roam free. It will take you on a brighter journey.” ― Serina Hartwell
Every adult has an “Inner Child” within. This Inner Child is the purest manifestation of a Divine Force. It is originally loving, joyful, fearless and innocent.
But due to events that happened in early childhood, parts of us become wounded. These unhealed parts of us get hard-wired in our brain and they contribute to the conflicts and problems we experience as adults.
“I am not good enough”, “I am not loved enough” are the kind of thoughts that become a pattern in our lives.
Unhealed Inner Children create deep anger, resentment, grief, passive aggression and a tendency to self-sabotage, as an adult. Where there is pain, anger or confusion, healing is required. It is simple and straightforward.
This course is an invitation to HEAL. An invitation to RELEASE. An invitation to EXPRESS. An invitation to SELF-FORGIVE and SELF-LOVE.
Below are some problems associated with unhealed Inner Child:
- Weight Problems
- Low Self-esteem
- Destructive Anger
- A pattern of dysfunctional relationships, especially with parents and partners.
- Fear of the Future
- Passive Aggression
- Fear of loss and abandonment
What to expect?
- Connect deeply with yourself, a prime source to connect with the outer world
- Learn to deal with your emotions like anger, guilt, shame, sadness
- Heal your relationship with your parents
- Heal the inner critic
- Free yourself from fears deep rooted in your childhood
- Let go of limiting beliefs and learn to reshape them
- Expand in Self-Love
Topics that will be covered:
- Introduction to the concept of Inner Child
- Inner Child Model
- Signs of a wounded Inner Child
- Defence mechanisms and resistance developed by a child as a coping mechanism and strategy
- Healing the Inner Child
- Reparenting the Inner Child
- Embracing the Inner Child
- Cutting Chords
- Retrieving the disowned qualities and energies that got stuck or frozen during traumatic situations encountered in the past
- Forgiveness and Self-Love
- A return to Wholeness
Click for more information about the facilitator, Navana kundu
Book your spot today!
T & C’s:
- Pre Registration is required to attend this class.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT.
- To confirm your spot in the classes, we request for an advance payment of 50% to be made minimum 24-hours before the class. If prior deposits are not made, an additional AED 100.00 with be applicable for same day sign-ups, as it would be considered a drop-in rate.
Sign up for this event!
Want us to save you a spot? Fill in your details and we will save a seat for you.