One event on Monday, April 16, 2018 at 10:00am
Everyone loves being in a romantic relationship. First, we look to find the right partner and then we put in all our time and effort in maintaining them in our life and a few years down the line, we start taking them for granted, which usually is the beginning of most relationship challenges. Whether it is being in the comfort zone or just taking your partner for granted, disharmony in relationships is not fun for anyone.
This workshop is all about understanding the dynamics of romantic relationships, along with tips and tools on how to sustain a healthy long-term relationship. No matter how much information we have access to in today’s world, it may be fruitless if we are not equipped to apply it. Participants learn how do apply the wisdom and tools offered in this workshop in daily life, in a way that is quick, easy and effective.
Participants will learn to rekindle the passion in their relationship exploring the following areas:
– Understanding different Attachment styles
– Aligning values & respecting your partner’s perspective
– Introduction to the 5 Love languages
– How to deal with Crisis Management
– Improving communications skills
– Practicing forgiveness
– Reconnecting at a deeper level
– Instilling trust within the relationship
– Bringing back intimacy and kindness
This workshop is great for everyone, especially:
– If you are bored in your relationship and are looking for something more meaningful
– If you feel misunderstood and are dealing with conflict in your relationship
– If you feel the relationship has gone through trauma and you can’t let go of the hurt
– If you’re not sure if the relationship you are in is for you
– Everything is fine, but something still feels strained
– If you are curious and want to understand relationships better
We welcome you to deep dive into this journey on romantic relationships with us, so that you truly enjoy your relationships from a place of awareness, empowerment and fulfillment.
Want us to save you a spot? Fill in your details and we will save a seat for you.