Date: Wednesday, April 17, 2019
Time: 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Cost: AED 40
Tired, stressed, anxious? Struggling with a creative project or simply need to make more time to relax?
Release stress and tension by learning the practice of yoga for ultimate relaxation.
The Queen of all relaxation techniques, Yoga Nidra is one of the deepest forms of relaxation.
Yoga meaning union or one-pointed awareness, and Nidra which means sleep. During the practice of Yoga Nidra, one appears to be asleep, but the consciousness is functioning at a deeper level of awareness. For this reason, Yoga Nidra is often referred to as psychic sleep or deep relaxation with inner awareness. It quietens the mind and releases physical tension in one’s body. This practice will leave you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.
Some other benefits of Yoga Nidra are:
- Alleviate sleep disorders like insomnia and restlessness by inducing healthier sleeping patterns.
- The delta waves of 1-4 hertz produced by the brain while placed under Yoga Nidra creates certain neural pathways that lead to an upsurge in healthy thoughts, habits, and practices.
- Strengthens the autonomic nervous system, thus sharpening your mind and enhancing your learning capabilities.
- Just one Yoga Nidra session of 45 minutes is equivalent to 3 hours of deep sleep, and the overall improvement takes effect almost immediately.
- Helps you connect internally with your self.
- Release stress, reduce chronic pain, manages hypertension, digestive disorders, and even asthma, among other diseases.
Click for more information about the facilitator, Navana kundu
Book your spot today!
T & C’s:
- We request you to make an advanced booking, if not, bookings will be made on a first come first serve basis.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT
Sign up for this event!
Want us to save you a spot? Fill in your details and we will save a seat for you.