Back pain is a common problem that affects most people at some point in their life.
It may be triggered by bad posture while sitting or standing, bending awkwardly, or lifting incorrectly. In most cases, back pain will improve in a few weeks or months, although some people experience long-term pain or pain that keeps coming back.
Yoga is a mind and body practice with historical origins in ancient Indian philosophy. Like other meditative movement practices used for health purposes, various styles of yoga typically combine physical postures, breathing techniques, and meditation or relaxation.
A regular practice of yoga offers an effective cure for back pain. It has proven to be a safe and effective way to alleviate many forms of back pain and also prevent its recurring bouts. Studies also suggest that practicing yoga (as well as other forms of regular exercise) might have other health benefits such as reducing heart rate and blood pressure, and may also help relieve anxiety and depression.
The workshop will cover the following:
– Anatomy of the body and how it functions
– Impact of stress on the body
– How to identify the reason of the pain
– Learn various asana series to prevent and release the pain, whether it is chronic or due to incorrect posture.
– Learn therapeutic and restorative exercises to practice in cases of severe pain
– A guided relaxation with a focus on detachment to enhance the healing process
– Pre-registration is required
– Beginners Welcome
– No prior yoga experience necessary
Want us to save you a spot? Fill in your details and we will save a seat for you.