Past Life Regression or Regression Therapy involves revisiting the associated memories and experiences at the source of issues, helping to heal and transform their unconscious influence on physical and emotional ailments, behavioral patterns and unexplained symptoms in a safe and structured way.
Unhelpful patterns can originate from early childhood and formative experiences, but can often be traced back even further to corresponding past life experiences, a case of ‘history repeating itself’. Regression therapists use reliving to get to forgotten, ignored or repressed experiences that are affecting individuals, but also to reactivate positive feelings, forgotten positive experiences and sleeping talents. Those forgotten experiences contain emotional wounds that were never healed or triggered persistent half-conscious convictions.
Such programs (“character traits”) only change when we understand how they were caused and why we have held on to them. Finding and reliving undigested experiences unlocks emotions and bring insight into how present complaints have their roots in those experiences. As the unresolved past continues to negatively influence our thoughts, behaviour and everyday life on an unconscious level, we may not understand why we feel or react as we do to certain situations or why the same unexplained symptoms or circumstances just keep repeating themselves.
In which scenarios would it be applied?
- Uncover and address the root cause of current physical, emotional or mental issues
- Understand and resolve old karmic patterns
- Heal the pain from past trauma
- Overcome fears and obstacles
- Gain insight into relationships patterns
- Clear blocks to healing and progress
- Gain a new perspectives on your life
- Rediscover talents and abilities
- Access positive resources to benefit your life
- Recognize old friends and soul mates
- Diminish the fear of death
- Gain insight into challenging issues in your life
Past Life Regression Workshops & Events:
One event on Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at 7:00pm
One event on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 at 7:00pm
One event on Wednesday, August 16, 2017 at 7:00pm
One event on Wednesday, September 27, 2017 at 7:00pm
One event on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 at 7:00pm
One event on Wednesday, November 1, 2017 at 7:00pm
One event on Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 7:00pm
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Request A Consultation
If you are interested in a private session or a consultation, please fill out the form below: