At Miracles, the emotional, mental & physical wellbeing of everyone remains our number one priority.
In an effort to provide you utmost peace of mind, we would like to share our health & safety measures, we are taking at the Miracles Center against COVID-19.
They are as follows:
– On-site meditations, workshops, and courses are limited to 6 slots
– All therapy rooms & common areas are thoroughly disinfected before and after each client. We have professional cleaners in the center daily
– Hand sanitizer, wipes, and sanitized pre-moistened towelettes are available around the center, which are constantly used
– Every morning our teams are briefed on sanitization and best hygiene practices
– Please ensure you have not traveled in the last 30 days and complete your 14-day isolation period
We are closely monitoring all circulars from the Ministry of Health and implementing all necessary precautionary measures to maintain ongoing health and safety.
We relentlessly ensure we bring you the best always!
Leave your details and we will call you back to answer all your questions.