Healing the Father Wound Meditation
October 13 | 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm +04
One event on October 13, 2020 at 6:30 pm
We all come into the world helpless, dependent, needing acceptance, to be treated as worthy, and to be blessed. The father wound is the absence of this love from your birth father. The wound
can be caused by:
- Neglect – I am unimportant
- Absence – Divorce, separation, death
- Abuse – Mental, physical, sexual, spiritual
- Control – Oppressive domination
- Withholding – Love, blessings, and/or affirmation, deficiencies that lead to a profound lack of self-acceptance.
When we hold a conception of our birth father as angry, violent, uncaring, indifferent, distant/withdrawn, absent/abandoning, alcoholic, condemning, and/or critical, we tend to believe the following words about ourselves:
- I am unworthy
- I am stupid
- I am incompetent
- I am unloved or unlovable
As long as we accept these words as truth, we will experience depressed, anxious, and angry lives.
This meditation is beneficial for both Men / Women. This will help you access emotional wounds due to your difficult relationship with your father due to any reason, creates profound awareness and deep healing.
Note: Before the meditation begins some brief discussion will also be conducted to understand a bit about your experiences with your father.
Click here for more information about the facilitator Shaista Zeeshan
- To register for this meditation or if you have any questions, please call us on 04-3639307 or complete the form on this page.
- Further details will be sent to you in your confirmation email. We are also happy to offer any additional assistance if needed.
Terms & Conditions:
- We recommend making an advanced booking to reserve your spot. Bookings are made on a first come first serve basis.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT