Ancestral Healing & Gratitude Meditation
December 22, 2020 | 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm +04
- December 22, 2020
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm +04
- AED 80
Join us on this amazing meditation to connect, heal, and give gratitude to your ancestors.
As we explore our family history, it is the emotional patterns, trauma and pain from previous generations that can be the reason we feel short of energy, suffer frequent ill health, or feel anxious and depressed for no apparent reason.
We can sometimes experience similar emotions and patterns that previous generations experienced. Living or deceased, these energetic emotions are within and around us impacting our lives and preventing us from really thriving and reaching our true potential. Prior to the meditation, there will be a brief discussion to provide a greater understanding of why we connect with our ancestors and the benefits of it.
What will you learn?
- The impact our ancestral relationships have on our current lives
- Open the channels to a happier, healthier, and more fulfilling life
- Gain clarity on your life purpose and professional path
Who is it for?
This meditation is beneficial for both men and women. It will help you access and restore connections to your ancestors and their wisdom, creating profound awareness and deep healing.
Click here for more information about the facilitator Shaista Zeeshan.
- To register for this meditation or if you have any questions, please call us on 04-3639307 or complete the form on this page.
- Further details will be sent to you in your confirmation email. We are also happy to offer any additional assistance if needed.
Terms & Conditions:
- We recommend making an advanced booking to reserve your spot. Bookings are made on a first come first serve basis.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT.
To reserve a spot for this event simply fill in your information below and we will send you an email confirmation.