Breathwork Therapy for a New You (Arabic Language)
January 22 | 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm +04
- January 22
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm +04
- AED 300
Transform The Way You Breathe. Transform The Way You Live.
Discover The Easy Way To Harness The Power Of Your Breath To Rapidly Reduce Stress, Manage Your Emotions, And Strengthen Your Immune System.
Breathing for 99% of the population is automatic – but your breath can do so much more than just sustain life. It can, with the right techniques, reshape life.
With a single conscious breath at a time, you can dissolve stress, boost your confidence, bulletproof your immune system, strengthen your inner resolve, and thrive in all areas of life — and it may just be the single most accessible and powerful tool you have right now for living a long and fulfilling life.
What will you learn?
- A range of science-based breathing techniques that are easy to pick up and perfect for everyday use
- How to relieve stress using your breath
- How to deal with overwhelming emotions
- How to supercharge your energy levels instantly and experience better focus, productivity, and performance.
- How to strengthen your immune system: flood your organs with vital nutrients and increase lung capacity
- How to relax instantly: feel calm and composed all day long, and enjoy uninterrupted, rejuvenating sleep every night
- Learn the science of breathing and how to use it as a tool
- Find inner peace: connect with your inner truths so you can uncover your highest purpose
Who is it for?
This course is suitable for those who crave mastery and understanding of the deeper mysteries of life and for those who are seeking alternative techniques to heal their mind, body, and energy.
One of the very valuable courses I have received till date, thank you Dr. David Abou Khalil for your patience and your continuous support. God bless your life <3 <3 <3 – Nisreen Mordaa
Dear Dr. David, can’t thank you enough for today’s session, I’ve released a ton of old represses garbage which is so heavy to carry, now feeling super light vibrant. – Olga Pavlova
Click here for more information about the facilitator Dr. David Abou Khalil.
The process to register:
- Pre-registration is required. Complete the registration form or call to register
- To confirm your spot in the classes, we request an advance payment of 50% to be made a minimum of 24 hours before the class. If prior deposits are not made, an additional AED 100 will be applicable for same day sign-ups, as it will be considered a drop-in rate.
To reserve a spot for this event simply fill in your information below and we will send you an email confirmation.
- We recommend making an advanced booking to reserve your spot.
- Bookings are made on a first come first serve basis.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT.