Meditation and its benefits The goal of meditation is to
- This event has passed.
Certified Course: Access Bars® For Kids And Teens
Wednesday, November 20, 2019 - 10:30 AM - 5:30 PMAED500
Access Bars is a gentle hands-on modality that was introduced by Gary Douglas in the early 1990s. It consists of 16 bars of energy that run through and around your head. These bars connect at specific “bars-points” and correlate to different areas and aspects of life. During an Access Bars session, a practitioner gently touches these points to release the electromagnetic charge of all thoughts, ideas, attitudes, decisions, and beliefs that may have limited you in the concerned life areas.
Today Access Bars is practiced in over 170 countries worldwide, used as a potent and pragmatic tool by families, schools, businesses, athletes, prison wards, psychologists, artists and many more.
The Youth bars class is specially for children 15 years and below.
When does someone want to get their bars run?
- If they are unhappy/sad
- If someone is mean to them at school
- If their parents are stressed
- If they are going to perform on stage & they are scared and nervous
- If they are going to prepare for sports & studies
- If they are not having enough fun
What do some kids say after a bar’s session?
- They feel happy
- They feel calmer & more relaxed
- They feel motivated
- They feel confident
- They become more creative
- They think differently
- They perform better at school
- They are more positive
Click for more information about the facilitator, Dr Sonal keswani
T & C’s:
- Pre Registration is required to attend this class. There are no prerequisites to this class.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT.
- To confirm your spot in the classes, we request for an advance payment of 50% to be made minimum 24-hours before the class. If prior deposits are not made, an additional AED 100.00 with be applicable for same day sign-ups, as it would be considered a drop-in rate.