Coffee Evening with Maadhavi: What is E-motion Analysis?
January 17 | 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm +04
- January 17
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm +04
- AED 30
The E-motion Analysis is a Digital Meridian Imaging system. It is a computerized tool used to analyze and document the energetic status of the energy pathways of the body. There will be a short demonstration of this system by using a probe to gently press acupressure points on your hands and feet.
What will you learn?
- How this system works
- Review what is going on with your body on a physical and metaphysical level
- Receive guidance on the appropriate therapy required
- Receive information of what type of food your body requires
Who is it for?
Anyone and everyone, especially those who are experiencing chronic disease or pain in the body. Or if you are curious to receive a different perspective on what may be causing your symptoms or what is going on within your body.
Click here for more information about the facilitator Maadhavi Dubey.
- To register for this group talk or if you have any questions, please call us on 04-3639307 or complete the form on this page.
- Further details will be sent to you in your confirmation email. We are also happy to offer any additional assistance if needed.
To reserve a spot for this event simply fill in your information below and we will send you an email confirmation.