- This event has passed.
Detachment From Overthinking
Mon August 15 | 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm +04 AED 80
Start time where you are: Your time zone couldn't be detected. Try reloading the page.
When you constantly focus on or worry over the same thought with no sense of proportion, you are overthinking. Overthinkers may become paralyzed by their worries and find it difficult to act or make judgments. Overthinking may be caused by stress, anxiety, and depression, and it can amplify these conditions and in turn, it can take a serious toll on your well-being.
With the help of this meditation, you can naturally and safely detach yourself from worries and overthinking. achieving physical, mental, and spiritual balance in order to follow the path of life linked to your true nature and experiencing a profound sense of inner harmony and peace. This meditation assists you in achieving inner peace by overcoming unfavourable thoughts and clearing up your head.
How do you know if you’re overthinking?
- Dwelling on past events or situations
- Second-guessing decisions you’ve made
- Replaying your mistakes in your mind
- Rehashing challenging or uncomfortable conversations
- Fixating on things you can’t control, change or improve
- Imagining the worst-case scenario or outcome
- Following your worries out of the present moment and into an unchangeable past or unforeseeable future
- “Running your list” while trying to fall asleep
- Questioning but never making a decision or taking action
How can overthinking affect you?
- Difficulty concentrating
- Trouble sleeping
- Changes in appetite