Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) TO Overcome Anxiety
October 7 | 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm +04
We all experience a certain amount of worry and fear in our daily lives. However, when these feelings begin to take over most of our day, over an extended period of time, it can turn into anxiety.
Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), or Tapping is an easy and effective way to manage your anxiety.
EFT therapy has been demonstrated to improve the symptoms of several mental health disorders, including anxiety and depression.
EFT for anxiety is an effective way to reduce anxiety symptoms such as excessive worry, irritability, sleeping difficulties, and difficulty concentrating.
What will you learn?
- Simple EFT techniques to clear and release your anxiety
- Gain greater awareness on how your anxiety has been limiting you
- How to effectively manage your anxiety as it arises
Who is it for?
If you are tired of spending your day or multiple days feeling anxious and nervous, this workshop is for you. The tools learned in this workshop will enable you to create the life you desire without anxiety being at the center of it.
Click here for more information about the facilitator Shaista Zeeshan
To register for this meditation or if you have any questions, please call us on 04-3639307 or complete the form on this page.
Further details will be sent to you in your confirmation email. We are also happy to offer any additional assistance if needed.
Terms & Conditions
- We recommend making an advanced booking to reserve your spot. Bookings are made on a first come first serve basis.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT