Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) to Release Fear
November 13, 2020 | 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm +04
One event on October 14, 2020 at 5:00 pm
One event on November 13, 2020 at 5:00 pm
- November 13, 2020
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm+04
- AED 80
Are you ready to Free yourself from fear using the Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)?
If you are dealing with Fear and despite trying various methods it is still lingering around, then its time to learn this simple yet effective technique called Emotional Freedom Technique EFT famously referred to as Tapping.
EFT tapping therapy has been demonstrated to improve the symptoms of several mental health disorders, including anxiety and depression. EFT tapping for Fear is an effective way to reduce symptoms associated with it especially how the fear limits your freedom and growth in life. It uses acupressure points to help you release energy blockages to treat emotional and psychological issues.
EFT has been used in the past to treat PTSD in veterans from Vietnam, World War II, and the Korean War. The veterans’ PTSD symptoms fell significantly after using the tapping technique. They no longer experienced flashbacks, nightmares, or hyper-reactivity to ordinary events.
There are many evidence-based uses for tapping. EFT tapping points can be useful for treating:
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Weight loss
Come join us in this One Hour exciting Workshop to address and overcome your fears and learn this self-regulating tool.
Click here for more information about the facilitator Shaista Zeeshan
The process to register:
- Pre-registration is required. Complete the registration form or call to register
- To confirm your spot in the classes, we request an advance payment of 50% to be made a minimum of 24 hours before the class. If prior deposits are not made, an additional AED 100 will be applicable for same day sign-ups, as it will be considered a drop-in rate.
Terms & Conditions:
- Due to COVID, the workshop will be limited to a total of 10 people so make sure you book your slot in advance.
- We recommend making an advanced booking to reserve your spot. Bookings are made on a first come first serve basis.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT
To reserve a spot for this event simply fill in your information below and we will send you an email confirmation.
- We recommend making an advanced booking to reserve your spot.
- Bookings are made on a first come first serve basis.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT.