Are you ready to deal with your Anger and Chillout using the Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)?
If you are dealing with Anger Outbursts or repressing them and despite trying various methods it is still lingering around, then its time to learn this simple yet effective technique called Emotional Freedom Technique EFT famously referred to as Tapping.
When you suppress your emotions, one of two things can happen: They can churn away inside of you building up till they burst out like the steam from a pressure cooker. (But even just letting a little of the steam out of the pressure cooker, will keep things under your control.) Or they can turn on your body and show up as disease and illness.
There is plenty of research to suggest that holding onto negative emotions are at the root of many illnesses, which means that letting go of these emotions could have an amazing impact on our health.
EFT tapping therapy has been demonstrated to improve the symptoms of several mental health disorders, including anxiety and depression, etc. EFT tapping for Anger is an effective way to manage your anger. It uses acupressure points to help you release energy blockages to treat emotional and psychological issues.
EFT has been used in the past to treat PTSD in veterans from Vietnam, World War II, and the Korean War. The veterans’ PTSD symptoms fell significantly after using the tapping technique. They no longer experienced flashbacks, nightmares, or hyper-reactivity to ordinary events.
There are many evidence-based uses for tapping. EFT tapping points can be useful for treating:
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Weight loss
Come join us in this One Hour exciting Workshop to learn an easy way to manage your Anger.
Click here for more information about the facilitator Shaista Zeeshan
The process to register:
- Pre-registration is required. Complete the registration form or call to register
- To confirm your spot in the classes, we request an advance payment of 50% to be made a minimum of 24 hours before the class. If prior deposits are not made, an additional AED 100 will be applicable for same day sign-ups, as it will be considered a drop-in rate.
Terms & Conditions:
- Due to COVID, the workshop will be limited to a total of 10 people so make sure you book your slot in advance.
- We recommend making an advanced booking to reserve your spot. Bookings are made on a first come first serve basis.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT