Energy Medicine® Workshop (Day 2/2)
February 13 | 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm +04
This 2-day course combines scientific and traditional approaches of energy medicine, the concept of Yin & Yang Qi and the dowsing technique (advanced pendulum usage) to assess chakras and to manipulate Prana for complete emotional, spiritual and physical wellbeing.
Participants will receive an accredited certificate from Sydney at the end of the workshop.
What will you learn?
On a practical level
- Locate the 7 Chakras in the body
- Understand the basic functions, energies, and purpose of each chakra
- Diagnose whether each chakra is blocked, poor, healthy, congested, or neutral
- Identify the chakra orientations in both yourself and others
- Understand how society and culture affect the 7 chakras
- Understand the link between emotions and chakras
- Dowsing the chakras and manipulate the Prana efficiently
- Aura assessment
- Connection with the superconscious mind (Theta state)
- Mindfulness meditation and its benefits
On a theoretical level
- Mind, Body, Energy and Spirit Correlation (Holistic Approach)
- Stress and Relaxation response
- Sympathetic and Parasympathetic system
- Fight or Flight or Freeze
- Maslow’s Hierarchy of needs and PERMA map of happiness
- The 3 brains of Dr. Mcleen and relation between the reptilian brain congestion and energy blockage
- The Libet experiment/Subconscious congestion/Dr. Sarno theory of static electricity
- The Link between Thoughts, Emotions, Energy, and Somatization
- Quantum physics and energy healing
- Energy healing definition and types + evidence-based practice
- Consciousness levels and methods to attain a higher state of consciousness
- Causes of energy disturbance
- The science of brain waves
- Religions and energy (Kabbalah, Hinduism, Sufism, and Christian mysticism…)
- Ritual of protection before energy work
- What makes a good healer?
Who is it for?
Everyone who is passionate about energy and healing, specifically coaches, therapists, yoga instructors, and healthcare providers.
Click here for more information about the facilitator Dr. David Abou Khalil.
- OR -
Submit your information below and we will send you an email confirmation.