Family Constellation Workshop (Business Constellations & Finances)
January 30 | 10:00 am - 5:00 pm +04AED 200 – AED 500
- January 30
10:00 am - 5:00 pm +04
- AED 200 – AED 500
Business constellations and organizational constellations are both synonyms for a powerful, relatively new method to analyze complex problems and find sustainable solutions. This constellation session will give you deep insight into your business and will help you establish the source of a problem in a short time.
Business constellations can be used for analysis purposes or to gain perspective before making any big decisions. It enables you to be a better leader. These constellations can bring resolutions to the company and help release the energy and resources required by the organization.
Business constellations are a variation of family constellations that is used in therapy to transform personal issues and create balance in personal relationships.
- Gain a clearer perspective on the current status of your business
- Remove blocks that does not allow your business to thrive
- Enable yourself to be a better leader
- Understand and resolve any existing problems in the business
Business Constellations are for you if you:
- Are facing repetitive problems within the business that remains unresolved
- Have any big decisions to make regarding the business, for e.g mergers or reorganization
- Need to figure out the best marketing channels
- Desire to have your business thrive
- Are developing a new strategy
- Require conflict resolution between partners/employees
- Are aware something is not right within the business but are unable to identify the source
- Desire to have a stronger team
P.S for those who wish to participate only to observe Simply sign up for a workshop and watch the process. During it, you may be asked to serve as a representative. You may accept or decline the invitation. Participants who serve as representatives or merely observe can benefit as much as those who “set up” their own families.
This workshop is limited to only 10 people, so hurry up and book your slot!
Investment: 500 Dirhams for attendees seeking resolution (one case per attendee)
200 Dirhams for attending as an observer/participating as a representative
Click here for more information about the facilitator Shaista Zeeshan
The process to register:
- Pre-registration is required. Complete the registration form or call to register
- To confirm your spot in the classes, we request an advance payment of 50% to be made a minimum of 24 hours before the class. If prior deposits are not made, an additional AED 100 will be applicable for same day sign-ups, as it will be considered a drop-in rate.
To reserve a spot for this event simply fill in your information below and we will send you an email confirmation.
- We recommend making an advanced booking to reserve your spot.
- Bookings are made on a first come first serve basis.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT.