- This event has passed.
Family Constellation Workshop (Online Only)
Fri March 5 | 10:00 am - 5:00 pm +04AED 200 – AED 500
Start time where you are: Your time zone couldn't be detected. Try reloading the page.
Family Constellations are a life-changing healing approach that clears unconscious blocks so that we can experience relationship success, career growth, financial abundance, and positive health and well-being.
The Family Constellations Workshops enables participants to:
Resolve misunderstandings, entanglements, and blocks in relationships
- Break cycles of disconnection, abuse, dysfunction, and poverty
- Address parenting problems and painful family situations (i.e. divorce, single parenthood, miscarriage, infertility, etc)
- Deal positively with severe illness and death
- Uncover reasons for physical and emotional suffering and take steps towards healing (i.e. migraine, asthma, eating disorders, chronic backache, depression, anxieties and phobias, suicidal tendencies, drug, and alcohol abuse)
- Understand the “bigger picture” of any life situation
- Gain insight into issues pertaining to any situation in life
The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. Whether we want it or not, the issues we are struggling with, our personality traits, and our expectations of life are strongly influenced by our parents. Since they too have been affected by their parents, unresolved traumas can be passed forward from one generation to the next, decade after decade, with the result that we have adopted an emotional map that doesn’t serve us any longer.
Healing these wounds in both oneself and in the family at large is what we work on within the Family Constellation workshop.
Come to a workshop as a representative or observer to see if you are comfortable with the process or do your own constellation to address a problem.
Investment: 500 Dirhams for Seeking Resolution / One case per attendee
200 Dirhams for attending as an Observer / participating as a representative
Click here for more information about the facilitator Shaista Zeeshan.
Pay at the Center!
Fill in the details below to sign up for the event and pay at the center.