Family Constellation Workshop
September 11 | 10:00 am - 6:00 pm +04AED 350 – AED650
Family Constellations are a life-changing healing approach that clears unconscious blocks so that we can experience relationship success, career growth, financial abundance, and positive health and well-being.
The Family Constellations Workshops enables participants to:
Resolve misunderstandings, entanglements, and blocks in relationships
- Break cycles of disconnection, abuse, dysfunction, and poverty
- Address parenting problems and painful family situations (i.e. divorce, single parenthood, miscarriage, infertility, etc)
- Deal positively with severe illness and death
- Uncover reasons for physical and emotional suffering and take steps towards healing (i.e. migraine, asthma, eating disorders, chronic backache, depression, anxieties and phobias, suicidal tendencies, drug, and alcohol abuse)
- Understand the “bigger picture” of any life situation
- Gain insight into issues pertaining to any situation in life
The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. Whether we want it or not, the issues we are struggling with, our personality traits, and our expectations of life are strongly influenced by our parents. Since they too have been affected by their parents, unresolved traumas can be passed forward from one generation to the next, decade after decade, with the result that we have adopted an emotional map that doesn’t serve us any longer.
Healing these wounds in both oneself and in the family at large is what we work within the Family Constellation workshop.
Come to a workshop as a representative or observer to see if you are comfortable with the process or do your own constellation to address a problem.
Investment: 650 Dirhams for Seeking Resolution / One case per attendee
350 Dirhams for attending as an Observer / participating as a representative
Click here for more information about the facilitator Shaista Zeeshan
The process to register:
- Pre-registration is required. Complete the registration form or call to register
- To confirm your spot in the classes, we request an advance payment of 50% to be made a minimum of 24 hours before the class. If prior deposits are not made, an additional AED 100 will be applicable for same day sign-ups, as it will be considered a drop-in rate.
Terms & Conditions:
- Due to COVID, the workshop will be limited to a total of 10 people so make sure you book your slot in advance.
- We recommend making an advanced booking to reserve your spot. Bookings are made on a first come first serve basis.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT