FREE Addiction Therapy Individual Demo Session
January 18 | 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm +04Free
- January 18
3:00 pm - 7:00 pm +04
When most people hear the word ”addiction” – they think of dependence on a substance, such as drugs, alcohol or smoking. However, any behaviour or a habit that has become repetitive obsessive and risky is also a form of addictions.
In fact, just substitute the word “behaviour” for “substance,” and you open up the definition of addiction to all kinds of dependencies, some of which may surprise you. Whether it’s binge eating, the internet, excessive shopping, workaholism, excessive video games, or involving oneself in risky behaviour. The desire to experience a “high” becomes so strong that the so-called addict loses control and seeks the activity despite all negative consequences.
The bottom line: Not all behavioural addictions meet the classic definition of physical addiction, but they do share many of the psychological and social hallmarks — and respond well to traditional types of addiction treatment.
Who is it for?
Anyone who has been wishing to live a life free from habits and behaviours that are restraining them. Becoming an active participant in your healing journey is key to successfully making this transition.
Come and experience a FREE 20 minutes Addiction Therapy Individual Demo Session with us!
Click here for more information about the facilitator Shaista Zeeshan
- To register for this demo session or if you have any questions, please call us on 04-3639307 or complete the form on this page.
- Further details will be sent to you in your confirmation email. We are also happy to offer any additional assistance if needed.
Terms & Conditions:
- We recommend making an advanced booking to reserve your spot. Bookings are made on a first come first serve basis.
- We recommend making an advanced booking to reserve your spot.
- Bookings are made on a first come first serve basis.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT.