FREE Behavioural Issues for Teens & Children Individual Demo Session
January 25 | 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm +04Free
- January 25
3:00 pm - 7:00 pm +04
Raising children is difficult, and raising difficult children can be life-disrupting. However, being able to identify whether your child is just going through a stage, or if something is really wrong isn’t always easy.
If your child’s behaviour becomes disruptive to your daily life or their education, or if they become violent, it’s time to talk to a professional.
Raising children and teenagers with behavioural problems isn’t easy – but before you rush to diagnose them or turn into a strict disciplinarian, reach out for help.
Some behavioural problems could include:
- Eating problems
- Emotional outbursts and tantrums
- Excessive worrying and sensitivity
- Long-lasting depression and sadness
- Violence/Substance Abuse in Teenagers
- Withdrawn or Obsessive
- Low Self-Esteem
Come and experience a FREE 20 minutes Behavioural Issues for Teens & Children Individual Demo Session with us!
Click here for more information about the facilitator Shaista Zeeshan
- To register for this demo session or if you have any questions, please call us on 04-3639307 or complete the form on this page.
- Further details will be sent to you in your confirmation email. We are also happy to offer any additional assistance if needed.
To reserve a spot for this event simply fill in your information below and we will send you an email confirmation.
- We recommend making an advanced booking to reserve your spot.
- Bookings are made on a first come first serve basis.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT.