FREE Business Constellation Individual Session
October 9 | 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm +04Free
Business constellations and organizational constellations are both synonyms for a powerful, relatively new method to analyze complex problems and find sustainable solutions. This constellation session will give you deep insight into your business and will help you establish the source of a problem in a short time.
Business constellations can be used for analysis purposes or to gain perspective before making any big decisions. It enables you to be a better leader. These constellations can bring resolutions to the company and help release energy and resources required by the organization.
Business constellations are a variation of family constellations that is used in therapy to transform personal issues and create balance in personal relationships.
- Gain a clearer perspective on the current status of your business
- Remove blocks that does not allow your business to thrive
- Enable yourself to be a better leader
- Understand and resolve any existing problems in the business
Business Constellations are for you if you:
- Are facing repetitive problems within the business that remains unresolved
- Have any big decisions to make regarding the business, for e.g mergers or reorganization
- Need to figure out the best marketing channels
- Desire to have your business thrive
- Are developing a new strategy
- Require conflict resolution between partners/employees
- Are aware something is not right within the business but are unable to identify the source
- Desire to have a stronger team
Come and experience a FREE 20 minutes Business Constellation Individual Session with us!
Click here for more information about the facilitator Shaista Zeeshan
- To register for this demo session or if you have any questions, please call us on 04-3639307 or complete the form on this page.
- Further details will be sent to you in your confirmation email. We are also happy to offer any additional assistance if needed.
Terms & Conditions:
- We recommend making an advanced booking to reserve your spot. Bookings are made on a first come first serve basis.