FREE Craniosacral Individual Demo Session
March 11 | 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm +04Free
Craniosacral Therapy (CST) is a light touch therapy that has a long history of development through the life and work of AT Still, WG Sutherland, and John E Upledeger. A gentle hands-on method of evaluating and enhancing the function of the craniosacral system. This physiological system helps protect and assist the delicate tissues of our nervous system; such as the brain, spinal cord, and fine nerve fibers. It comprises the bones of the head, spine, face, and mouth as well as the fascia and more delicate membranes and fluids contained within.
As a light, hands-on approach, CST harmonizes with the body’s natural hydraulic forces and movements, thus encouraging and enhancing the body’s inherent natural healing abilities. This gentle releasing of chronic tensions within the body can bring about major changes in both physical and emotional well-being.
- Enhance the body’s own healing abilities
- Balance the craniosacral rhythm
- Restore the proper flow of cerebrospinal fluid (CFS)
- Optimizes the body’s functional level
- Experience relief from pain
- Decreased stress levels
- Decrease recovery time from injuries
Craniosacral Therapy Is For You if You:
- Experience abnormal sleeping patterns such as insomnia
- Have migraines or headaches
- Have scoliosis
- Constantly suffer from neck pain
- Have Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorder
- Get regular sinus infections
- Have experienced physical trauma
- Suffer from mood disorders
- Suffer from anxiety or depression
- Need to boost your immune system
- Experience chronic fatigue
- Have a hormonal imbalance
Come and experience a FREE Craniosacral Therapy demo session with us!
“Please note: Healing therapies are not an alternative to any ongoing medical treatment but are complementary in nature.”
Click here for more information about the facilitator Maadhavi Dubey.
- OR -
Submit your information below and we will send you an email confirmation.