FREE Drawing & Color Analysis Individual Demo Session
December 16, 2020 | 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm +04
- December 16, 2020
12:00 pm - 5:00 pm +04
Do you want to know more about yourself?
Do you know your drawing is an expression of feelings and conflicts?
Do you know your drawing can depict a lot about your personality as
well as your life on a subconscious level?
During this session, you will have some quiet time to draw a beautiful landscape or something in nature using crayons. This is a projective technique used in psychology to tap into the subconscious mind of a person and detect anything that is limiting them in life.
What will you learn?
You will learn about yourself through this effective therapeutic process.
Who is it for?
This session is suitable for anyone – age is not a barrier. Anyone’s drawings can be analyzed to understand them better.
You may also bring your child along if you wish to know them better through this process. Papers and Crayons will be provided.
Come and experience a FREE 20 minutes Drawing & Color Analysis Individual Session with us!
Click here for more information about the facilitator Shaista Zeeshan.
- To register for this demo session or if you have any questions, please call us on 04-3639307 or complete the form on this page.
- Further details will be sent to you in your confirmation email. We are also happy to offer any additional assistance if needed.
Terms & Conditions:
- We recommend making an advanced booking to reserve your spot. Bookings are made on a first come first serve basis.
To reserve a spot for this event simply fill in your information below and we will send you an email confirmation.
- We recommend making an advanced booking to reserve your spot.
- Bookings are made on a first come first serve basis.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT.