FREE Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Individual Demo Session
December 28, 2020 | 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm +04
- December 28, 2020
12:00 pm - 5:00 pm +04
The Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) is a healing technique also known as psychological acupressure technique. The technique is based on the acupressure/acupuncture energy meridians that are used in traditional Chinese medicine. These meridians have been used to treat a plethora of physical, mental, and emotional ailments for over 3000 years. The EFT practitioner uses affirmations and positive talk therapy to direct intended outcomes.
EFT can help you resolve any underlying emotional issues you may have, or enhance your emotional health. This technique can help clear any deeply ingrained, inhibitory beliefs and mental blocks that may be holding you back from being the best possible version of yourself.
- Safe and effective technique suitable for anyone of any age
- Release negative emotions
- Release deep rooted emotions caused by trauma/PTSD/abuse
- Address OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) behaviours
- Reduce stress
- Boost mental focus and clarity
- Develop a positive outlook towards life
- Address mental blockages towards growth in life/career/relationships
- Clear fears and phobias
Emotional Freedom Technique is for you if you:
- Have deep emotional or physical pain
- Are dealing with anxiety or depression
- Have an addictive personality
- Need help with weight loss
- Are unable to control your anger
- Have experienced trauma as a child or adult
- Have mental/emotional blocks preventing you from progressing in life
Come and experience a FREE 20 minutes Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Individual Session with us!
Click here for more information about the facilitator Shaista Zeeshan
- To register for this demo session or if you have any questions, please call us on 04-3639307 or complete the form on this page.
- Further details will be sent to you in your confirmation email. We are also happy to offer any additional assistance if needed.
Terms & Conditions:
- We recommend making an advanced booking to reserve your spot. Bookings are made on a first come first serve basis.
To reserve a spot for this event simply fill in your information below and we will send you an email confirmation.
- We recommend making an advanced booking to reserve your spot.
- Bookings are made on a first come first serve basis.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT.