FREE Illness & Diseases Systematic Constellation Individual Demo Session
December 7, 2020 | 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm +04
- December 7, 2020
12:00 pm - 5:00 pm +04
One of the most significant factors in disease causation is a traumatic event in one’s family history. The same is true for illness and other symptoms that express in ways you do not understand.
Family Constellation Therapy looks for the “why” of all these patterns. It can uncover the unconscious bonds and loyalties that underlie many physical and emotional symptoms.
Unresolved trauma, unfinished business, or unexpressed pain or shame in family systems move forward into the next generations. This has now been proven by epigenetic research around the world.
In Family Constellations workshops, you can explore whether you are entangled in generational suffering and holding unconscious loyalties to loved ones that keep your life bound to their unfinished emotional business. Once unconscious dynamics come to light, you have a chance to change them and a deep shift can unfold.
Our body is our friend. It is much wiser than us. Our body knows no separation from the soul or spirit. It is deeply connected to everything and therefore, has great wisdom. Learn to listen to its voice. It is worth it.
Whether you are curious about the Family Constellation technique or wish to gain more awareness around any illness you are experiencing, book a FREE 20-minute consultation/demo.
Click here for more information about the facilitator Shaista Zeeshan.
- To register for this 20 Minutes Free Demo Session or if you have any questions, please call us on 04-3639307 or complete the form on this page.
- Further details will be sent to you in your confirmation email. We are also happy to offer any additional assistance if needed.
Terms & Conditions:
- We recommend making an advanced booking to reserve your spot. Bookings are made on a first come first serve basis.
To reserve a spot for this event simply fill in your information below and we will send you an email confirmation.
- We recommend making an advanced booking to reserve your spot.
- Bookings are made on a first come first serve basis.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT.