FREE ORGANIZATION CONSTELLATION INDIVIDUAL SESSION
September 29, 2020 | 10:00 am - 1:00 pm +04
One event on October 14, 2020 at 10:00 am
- September 29, 2020
10:00 am - 1:00 pm+04
Business constellations and organizational constellations are both synonyms for a powerful, relatively new method to analyze complex problems, find sustainable solutions, and free the energy to take the necessary steps. They give you in-depth insight and help you to establish the source of a problem in a short time. Business constellations can be used for analysis purposes or to gain insight into a decision you need to make as a leader. Business constellations can also bring new resolutions to the company and release energy and resources in the organization.
Business constellations are a variation of family constellations that are used in therapy to transform personal issues and create balance in personal relationships.
Where can business constellations help?
Constellations are a great intuitive management method to use with complex or repetitive problems. Areas in which business constellations are the ideal solution include:
- Management decisions about transformations in the organization e.g. mergers, reorganizations
- Marketing (intuitive marketing) e.g. what marketing channels to use, which products to develop, identifying why sales are dropping
- Strategy development
- Diagnosing the root cause of complex or repetitive problems
- When you sense there is something wrong, but cannot put your finger on
- When there is a conflict and the source is uncertain or doesn’t appear to make sense
- Goal setting
- Team building and resolving problems in teams
Come and experience a FREE 20 minutes Organization Constellation Individual Session with us!
Click here for more information about the facilitator Shaista Zeeshan
- To register for this demo session or if you have any questions, please call us on 04-3639307 or complete the form on this page.
- Further details will be sent to you in your confirmation email. We are also happy to offer any additional assistance if needed.
Terms & Conditions:
- We recommend making an advanced booking to reserve your spot. Bookings are made on a first come first serve basis.
To reserve a spot for this event simply fill in your information below and we will send you an email confirmation.