Healing the Mother Wound Group Healing Session
January 31 | 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm +04
- January 31
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm +04
- AED 80
The mother wound can be defined as your mother not being emotionally in sync with you and available to you as a child. She may have been present physically but emotionally absent. There could be a multitude of reasons for it. However the child in you feels the void and the unhealed inner child/sub-personality continues to carry the triggers and hooks. As an adult these can lead to innumerable insecurities and issues and create relationship hurdles and patterns.
What will you learn?
- Learn to identify and address the sub-personality/inner child that is triggered Identify the unhealed part of one’s self
- The healing process
- How to find inner peace and closure
Who is it for?
Anyone who has issues in relationships, unhealed childhood traumas related to mother/mother figure. If you have trust issues, a need for constant reassurance and validation, feelings of recursive jealousy, any fear of abandonment, and unequal power balances …then this is a session for you!
Click here for more information about the facilitator Indrani Sinha Seth.
- To register for this Group Healing Session or if you have any questions, please call us on 04-3639307 or complete the form on this page.
- Further details will be sent to you in your confirmation email. We are also happy to offer any additional assistance if needed.
- We recommend making an advanced booking to reserve your spot.
- Bookings are made on a first come first serve basis.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT.