- This event has passed.
Holistic Breathwork Practitioner Level 1 (Day 2/2) Arabic Language
Sat July 17 | 11:00 am - 5:00 pm +04
Start time where you are: Your time zone couldn't be detected. Try reloading the page.
This workshop teaches a very unique therapeutic modality that is holistic in its essence, allowing the practitioner to heal the mind-body and energy of himself and others.
Participants will get an accredited certificate from Sydney at the end of the workshop.
Merging the evidence-based practice of breath working therapy and the secrets of old civilizations, breathing can be the cure to get rid of our negative repressed emotions, stimulate our energy system, implement a new self-model within our psyche, and regain our physical and emotional vitality.
Through this very rich and life-changing workshop, you will acquire a deep understanding of the conscious connected breathing and different techniques of diagnosis and therapy for a totally new you.
What will you learn?
On a practical level
Discover a range of science-based tailored breathing techniques according to tongue diagnosis that is very unique and personalized to each and every person.
Whether you’re looking to level up your performance at work, stay calm and focused in stressful situations, or even establish a deeper connection with yourself, these practical tools will help you overcome life’s many challenges.
- Deeper Self-Awareness
- Boost Energy Levels
- Strengthen Immune System
- Improve Focus
- Accelerate Healing
- Emotional Balance
- Rejuvenating Sleep
- Mind/body/energy homeostasis
On a theoretical level
- The difference between stress and relaxation response and how we can reach extreme relaxation through conscious connected breathing
- The difference between sympathetic and parasympathetic system
- How to stimulate our vagal tone to attain relaxation response
- Brain waves and consciousness
- Models of the mind
- Breathing and Qi, BREATH Definition & Types
- Similarities between Hypnotherapy and Breath Therapy
- Sound and vibrational therapy
- Pre-assessment of the breath
- Energy and Meridians
- Emotional assessment
- Energy assessment
- Tongue diagnosis to determine the type of breathing, position, speed
- Determination of the old self-mental video and the new self-mental video
- Energy work according to the chakra’s state (weak or congested)
- Best acupressure points for the treatment of physical and emotional issues
- Sound therapy raises the body’s vibratory fields and open chakras
- Body trauma release technique
- Visualization of the new self and the old self
- New self-implementation technique
Who is it for?
Everyone who is passionate about the science of breathing, holistic medicine, and healing. This course is also suitable for coaches, therapists, yoga instructors, and healthcare providers.
“Please note: Healing therapies are not an alternative to any ongoing medical treatment but are complementary in nature.”
Please fill in the form below if you have any questions regarding this event.