Ho’oponopono & Mindfulness Series: Anxiety & Stress
February 12 | 10:00 am - 12:00 pm +04AED 180
Ho’oponopono is a Hawaiian healing technique that allows people to break free of negative thoughts and emotions that prevent them from being happy and fulfilling their dreams. By combining this technique with Mindfulness, we allow the old stored stuck emotions to release from our body and mind and create a sense of space and calmness around it.
Mindfulness helps us to witness our old patterns/beliefs and gives us the power of choice in the present moment. This helps us to accept what is and to let go of unwanted judgments and resistance we may be holding onto.
Anxiety and stress is usually a state when the mind thinks the present moment is not the state it wants to be in and assumes that the future holds a better possibility. This constant chase of the future creates stress and anxiety.
This workshop aims to help you deal with these emotions and provide a new perspective that clears the passage of creating a calmer and peaceful state of being.
What will you learn?
- How to slow down racing thoughts
- Let go of negativity
- Bring calm to both your mind and body
- Accept the present moment without judgment
Who is it for?
This workshop is open to everyone. We all require tools and techniques that help us overcome stress and make the present moment our best friend.
Click here for more information about the facilitator, Taruna Karamchandi.
- To register for this group class or if you have any questions, please call us on 04-3639307 or complete the form on this page.
- Further details will be sent to you in your confirmation email. We are also happy to offer any additional assistance if needed.
- OR -
Submit your information below and we will send you an email confirmation.