- This event has passed.
Ho’oponopono & Mindfulness Series: Fear & Insecurity
Fri January 15 | 10:00 am - 12:00 pm +04AED 180
Start time where you are: Your time zone couldn't be detected. Try reloading the page.
Ho’oponopono is a Hawaiian healing technique that allows people to break free of negative thoughts and emotions that prevent them from being happy and fulfilling their dreams. By combining this technique with Mindfulness, we allow the old stored stuck emotions to release from our body and mind, and create a sense of space and calmness around it.
Mindfulness helps us to witness our old patterns/beliefs and gives us power of choice in the present moment. This helps us to accept what is and to let go of unwanted judgements and resistance we may be holding onto.
We all hold onto some form of fear or insecurity. Fear is nothing but a culmination of thoughts that prevent us from pursuing what we desire because there is usually a judgement that we don’t want to face. This can further lead to feeling insecure. These thoughts and judgements bring us a lot of distress.
This workshop aims to help you release any judgement you may have, either towards yourself or others, thereby creating space and flow in our lives.
What will you learn?
- Clear fears and insecurity
- Let go of negativity
- Bring calm to both your mind and body
- Release judgement
Who is it for?
This workshop is open to everyone. If you are willing to go beyond your fears and insecurities, join us.
Click here for more information about the facilitator, Taruna Karamchandi.
- To register for this group class or if you have any questions, please call us on 04-3639307 or complete the form on this page.
- Further details will be sent to you in your confirmation email. We are also happy to offer any additional assistance if needed.
Terms & Conditions:
- We recommend making an advanced booking to reserve your spot. Bookings are made on a first come first serve basis.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT.
Please fill in the form below if you have any questions regarding this event.