Ho’oponopono & Mindfulness Series: Rejection & Hurt
January 29 | 10:00 am - 12:00 pm +04
- January 29
10:00 am - 12:00 pm +04
- AED 180
Ho’oponopono is a Hawaiian healing technique that allows people to break free of negative thoughts and emotions that prevent them from being happy and fulfilling their dreams. By combining this technique with Mindfulness, we allow the old stored stuck emotions to release from our body and mind, and create a sense of space and calmness around it.
Mindfulness helps us to witness our old patterns/beliefs and gives us power of choice in the present moment. This helps us to accept what is and to let go of unwanted judgements and resistance we may be holding onto.
Rejection is a painful emotion for many of us to look at. It is often hidden beneath several layers of pain, anger, judgement, resentment and revenge.
This workshop is to help you heal, release, and transform this emotion – creating clarity and compassion within.
What will you learn?
- Address the feeling of rejection and what it means to you
- Release anger and resentment
- Let go of pain
- Release judgement
Who is it for?
This workshop is open to everyone.
Click here for more information about the facilitator, Taruna Karamchandi.
- To register for this group class or if you have any questions, please call us on 04-3639307 or complete the form on this page.
- Further details will be sent to you in your confirmation email. We are also happy to offer any additional assistance if needed.
To reserve a spot for this event simply fill in your information below and we will send you an email confirmation.
- We recommend making an advanced booking to reserve your spot.
- Bookings are made on a first come first serve basis.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT.