Inner Child Healing with Ho’oponopono Group Healing Session
December 20, 2020 | 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm +04
- December 20, 2020
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm +04
- AED 80
As a child, your behavior is heavily influenced by your environment, events, and people you are surrounded with. Everything you learn during this time gets embedded into your subconscious mind.
At an unconscious level, you may take this into your adulthood, as you operate in your daily life from the perspective of the child you once were. This can include feelings of abandonment, childish petulance, rejection, resentment, and self-destructive tendencies from childhood that can profoundly impact our relationship with ourselves and others as adults.
Using the ancient Hawaiian technique of Ho’oponopono, this group session will help you mend those aspects of you that feel ‘broken’ as we learn to re-discover our connecting with our inner-child and fill our inner essence with loving and affirming words.
What will you learn?
- The impact of your childhood in your adult life
- How to nurture your inner child
- Basics of the Ho’oponopono technique
Who is it for?
This group session is for anyone who desires to heal and release any deep-rooted feelings and experiences from your childhood.
Click here for more information about the facilitator Indrani Sinha Seth
To register for this Group Healing Session or if you have any questions, please call us on 04-3639307 or complete the form on this page.
Further details will be sent to you in your confirmation email. We are also happy to offer any additional assistance if needed.
Terms & Conditions
- We recommend making an advanced booking to reserve your spot. Bookings are made on a first come first serve basis.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT
To reserve a spot for this event simply fill in your information below and we will send you an email confirmation.
- We recommend making an advanced booking to reserve your spot.
- Bookings are made on a first come first serve basis.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT.