Inner Child Healing with Ho’oponopono Workshop
May 7, 2020 | 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm +04
One event on May 7, 2020 at 5:00 pm
- May 7, 2020
5:00 pm - 6:30 pm+04
- AED 150
Ho’oponopono is an ancient Hawaiian technique that has the power to transform any situation from its root.
This practice follows certain principles that help dissipate karma, clear unbalanced or stuck energies and open you up to powerful manifestation capabilities.
This workshop teaches participants how Ho’oponopono works and how it can be used on a daily basis.
Details of the 4 main steps of Ho’oponopono will be discussed and experienced through powerful healing sessions during the workshop:
1. I’m Sorry
2. Please forgive me
3. I Love You
4. Thank You
Booking online procedure:
To attend an online meditation session, please download the BlueJeans App to your phone or computer. When you register for the meditation session we will assist as further details will be sent in our confirmation email. We are also happy to offer any additional assistance if needed.
Looking forward to meditating together!
Click here for more information about the facilitator, Indrani Sinha Seth
T & C’s:
- We request you to make an advanced booking, if not, bookings will be made on a first come first serve basis.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT
- We recommend making an advanced booking to reserve your spot.
- Bookings are made on a first come first serve basis.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT.