Meditation and its benefits The goal of meditation is to
- This event has passed.
Integrating The Shadow Self Workshop
Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 5:00 PM - 7:30 PMAED 350
The shadow is a psychological term for everything we can’t see in ourselves.
Most of us go to great lengths to protect our self-image from anything unflattering or unfamiliar. Therefore, it’s easier to observe another’s shadow before acknowledging one’s own shadow. Every human being is susceptible to this.
Exploring your shadow can lead to greater authenticity, creativity, energy, and personal awakening. This introspective process is essential for reaching mature adulthood (which is rarer than most people think). As you integrate your shadow and come to terms with your darker half, you view yourself with increased clarity.
In this workshop the facilitator will guide participants in an interactive way to recognize and understand:
- Who the shadow is and it’s origins
- Red flags to look out for
- The inner hooks that need to be acknowledged and released
- The benefits of shadow work
- Tips for when you engage in shadow work
In addition, we will cover exercises and daily practices that enable participants to heal and integrate the shadow. This can help you become more grounded, human and whole. When you can accept your own darker parts, it is easier to accept the shadow in others.
Click for more information about the facilitator, Indrani Sinha Seth
T & C’s:
- Pre Registration is required to attend this class. There are no prerequisites to this class.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT.
- To confirm your spot in the classes, we request for an advance payment of 50% to be made minimum 24-hours before the class. If prior deposits are not made, an additional AED 100.00 with be applicable for same day sign-ups, as it would be considered a drop-in rate.