Introduction to Family Constellation
October 3 | 10:00 am - 11:00 am +04Free
Family Constellations are a life-changing healing approach that clears unconscious blocks so that we can experience relationship success, career growth, financial abundance, and positive health and well-being.
The Family Constellations Workshops enables participants to:
Resolve misunderstandings, entanglements, and blocks in relationships
- Break cycles of disconnection, abuse, dysfunction, and poverty
- Address parenting problems and painful family situations (i.e. divorce, single parenthood, miscarriage, infertility, etc)
- Deal positively with severe illness and death
- Uncover reasons for physical and emotional suffering and take steps towards healing (i.e. migraine, asthma, eating disorders, chronic backache, depression, anxieties and phobias, suicidal tendencies, drug, and alcohol abuse)
- Understand the “bigger picture” of any life situation
- Gain insight into issues pertaining to any situation in life
The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. Whether we want it or not, the issues we are struggling with, our personality traits, and our expectations of life are strongly influenced by our parents. Since they too have been affected by their parents, unresolved traumas can be passed forward from one generation to the next, decade after decade, with the result that we have adopted an emotional map that doesn’t serve us any longer.
Come and join this Introduction to Family Constellation to know more.
Click here for more information about the facilitator Shaista Zeeshan
- To register for this session or if you have any questions, please call us on 04-3639307 or complete the form on this page.
- Further details will be sent to you in your confirmation email. We are also happy to offer any additional assistance if needed.
Terms & Conditions:
- We recommend making an advanced booking to reserve your spot. Bookings are made on a first come first serve basis.